This March I made my first-ever trip to the USA. more specifically New York. 10 days there were well spent with friends, walking the city (we only missed Queens and Long Island), looking at the beaufiful Hudson river as well as the views from the 86th floor of the Empire State Building. Here are some impressions for you, too!
1. Downtown Manhattan from the Empire State Buidling
2. Vegan Chocolate Brownie at Champs Diner, Brooklyn
3. View of Downtown Manhattan from the Staten Island ferry
4. Broadway and 5th crossing at Madison Square
5. Manhattan by night seen from Brooklyn
Submitted by worsted knitt on
Add new comment